From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 18:18:37 +0800
Hi,

As one of the PC in favor of this statement.

It makes an important additional point on Functional Separation that
most seem comfortable with - except you so far.

Beyond that some of us feel that this is a critical issue that should be
made quickly.  I understand the postion that we should just be go along
with ICANN staff on this one because it is the nice thing to do.

In that respect I think we need to be careful that ICANN position of
coordination of the effort does not meld into the ICANN effort to keep
IANA.  We achieve that by accepting their 4 principles and adding one of
our own.

Are you are appealing the PC decision to the body politic?

avri