Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2013 22:21:41 +1200

hi - also Alex Comninos' issues papers describes situations where
anonymity is needed to protect freedom of association:
http://www.apc.org/en/pubs/freedom-peaceful-assembly-and-freedom-association
And:
http://www.giswatch.org/en/internet-rights/e-revolutions-and-cyber-crackdowns-user-generated-content-and-social-networking-p
Very useful practical examples about abuse of real name registration
policies

Joy