From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:34:58 -0400
Hi Rafik,
With a nice race now in progress for candidates for NCSG, I was
wondering if you might arrange a time for "meet the candidates." This is
something we have done with Board candidates historically and other
types of candidates. It seems very appropriate here to bring both
candidates together to talk the Stakeholder Group. Since both candidates
are in Europe, it seems possible to set up two sessions - one for the
Asia-Pacific/Australia/New Zealand part of the world and the other for
the Americas.

You would, of course, be an outstanding moderator!
Best,
Kathy