From:
Victoria McEvedy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victoria McEvedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2011 17:59:08 +0100
I think the letter is excellent --well drafted. I had not followed any of the events -this makes the factual background and the situation very clear indeed.

Best,

Victoria McEvedy
Principal
McEvedys
Solicitors and Attorneys

81 Oxford Street,
London W1D 2EU.

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122
F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721
M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedy.eu

Authorized and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority #465972
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents.
This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is created by this email communication.