From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 17:15:08 +0200
Hi,

Same here. My interaction with ICANN staff is, more or less, limited to policy staff, the secretariat, Janice from the Fellowship Program and the regional staff members in charge of the “Middle East” region. I’ve found every one of them to be truly caring, diligent and meticulous in their work. I try to voice my appreciation of their efforts as often as I can.

Thanks.

Amr