Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2013 00:53:56 -0400
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Balleste, Roy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> McTim,
>
> There is only one problem with your ASO example: it's mandate.
> The goal of the RIRs is homogeneous, and thus PDPs may be unnecessary.

Each of the RIRs has it's own PDP and the ASO has one as well.  They are
absolutely necessary, indeed the core of what goes on in the numbering world!

> The GNSO is a much more complex entity.

So?  Make it simple.  Have one PDP, apply it to all issues and
everyone can come together as multi-equal stakeholders.  That is the
best outcome for NC folk IMHO.

--
Cheers,

McTim