From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2014 10:22:17 -0400
Hi,

As I said, the CWG has defined the notion of IANA accountability as
being in scope for the CWG.  I think that is a stronger alternative as
no matter what process ICANN picks to resolve its accountability
problems, the CWG can make its own determinations on IANA accountability.

And since this is ICANN, many of the same people will be on both, or
will cooordinate through their SOAC and SG/Cs.

But accepting, as I always must when Milton indicates something might be
wrong with my understanding, that I might be wrong, I have passed the
thread on to the CWG charter drafting team.  I also recommend that the
other NCSG council members bring up these concerns in the council
discussion we will have.

avri