From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:34:41 +0200
Yes Kathy…, exactly. Separating the discussions of the substantive issues from the process is the priority at the Council level. I’m also trying to figure out wether the change of context in terms of what the policy development process was like back in 2007 compared to now is a factor that needs to be considered. I don’t imagine it is, but am still wondering.

Thanks.

Amr