From:
avri doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2016 13:08:52 -0400
On 24-Jun-16 08:24, Edward Morris wrote:
> I have made contact with the appropriate officers in the Helsinki
> Police Department

You went to the police?

When no crime had been reported in Finland?

I do not understand why someone would do this.  And I am concerned that
assigning such a role to yourself not only opens you up to counter
charges, but starts to resemble vigilantism.

The idea of a man setting himself as the address for vulnerable women
who feel they have been harassed concerns me, in and of itself.

I do advise being careful in what powers you take upon yourself.

Avri

---