From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2016 19:45:35 +0200
Hi,

> On Aug 6, 2016, at 6:19 PM, Dan Krimm <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

[SNIP]

> Avri also has a well-known track record of representing the full breadth of
> whatever constituency she represents in a particular role, and should be a
> very plausible candidate to represent the full GNSO including the
> commercial and other SGs.  We want to put up a candidate who will be
> non-threatening to the full GNSO while still a vigorous advocate for GNSO
> interests, and a clear communicator to GAC about those interests (and to
> GNSO about GAC developments).

Very much agree with this, and also wanted to add that Avri was a member of the GAC/GNSO Consultative Group while she was on Council, and is already very familiar with what the job involves. She’s also very familiar with the going-ons of the GNSO, which would make her ideal from both a GNSO and a GAC perspective.

Thanks.

Amr