From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2016 01:01:38 -0400
I have been in travel mode and may have missed part of this
discussion. I do not know where the suggestion for boycotting any
intersessional came from but I too would oppose that.

All that was suggested in the response to Milton's comments was: "I
join Milton in thinking we need both a rethink and a reset here."

Having run listservs and similar services since the mid-1070's, and
running them for organizations with a physical presence as well,  I
as the rest of you, am well versed in the merits of a blended
strategy of virtual and f2f collaboration.

I thought the only issue on the table was the relative and proper role
of intersessional meetings as an component of ICANN's overall work
agenda. I think that targeted concern merits further reflection at
the appropriate time and in the appropriate venue.

Sam Lanfranco, NCSG/NPOC/csih