From:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:57:48 -0500
+1 to Grigori's questions.

And not just personal data distribution - also organizational
information distribution (including physical address) of human rights
groups, pro-democracy groups, religious minority groups, ethnic minority
groups, political groups, and every other type of organization I know.

All of the organizations in NCSG right now can obtain privacy of their
physical address through Proxy/Privacy Service providers now.... but
under the new Expert Working Group report (due out shortly), these
protections (individual/organizational) may well be jeopardy. How do we
feel?

: