From:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Gross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:05:00 -0700
I wanted to thank everyone in NCUC who helped to make our recent conference in SF a great success!  We've received lots of positive feedback on it from all parts of the community.

I personally received much of the public credit for the event's success, BUT really it was a TEAM effort of many NCUC members  -- and the credit properly goes to the entire constituency.  In particular, we should thank all the session chairs for developing such solid substantive sessions (Milton, Bill, Konstantinos, Wendy, Katitza) and also Patrick Reilly, Nada Miljkovic and the IP Society for the webcast.  (We should have the audio-video archive of the event posted soon).

And we owe an enormous thanks to Brenden (aka "the Warlock") for operating the Adobe Connect and facilitating all sorts of technical wizardry to make the event go off without a hitch.

Thank you, all!

Best,
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: [log in to unmask]