From:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2014 07:39:35 -0700
Olivier,

In my personal opinion, and as an economist, I consider it unfortunate
in this otherwise good idea for a commemorative 10 Years of AFRINIC logo
that the contest is appropriating without any compensation the
intellectual property of the designers who submit designs. It would have
been better to offer a slightly more substantial prize than a
certificate to the winning design(s), and to leave ownership of the
remaining designs in the hands of the designers. It is also hard to
figure out of what use the other 10-Year designs would be to AFRINIC in
any event.

Sam L.

On 2014-10-15 3:57 AM, Olévié Kouami posted the Logo Competition details
which included: