From:
Wendy Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Seltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:14:06 -0400

Thanks Kathy and all for your support over the years for NCSG work.
Like Robin, I doubt I'll escape far!

- --Wendy

On 10/15/2013 05:18 PM, Robin Gross wrote:
> Dear Kathy and All,
>
> A very heartfelt thank YOU for your kind words of support!  It has
> been my honor and privilege to serve as NCSG Chair for the last 2
> years.
>
> And don't worry about me going anywhere, I'm just getting warmed
> up...  ;-)
>
> Thanks again, Robin
>
> On Oct 15, 2013, at 11:35 AM, Balleste, Roy wrote:
>
>> +1 Thanks-a-Million!!! Robin, Wendy and Joy.
>>
>> Roy
>>

>> From: NCSG-Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
>> Behalf Of Amr Elsadr Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 2:21 PM To:
>> [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] Three
>> cheers for Robin, Wendy and Joy!!!
>>
>> Absolutely. Three exceptional champions of the NCSG. You've been
>> nothing short of inspirational.
>>
>> Thank you so much.
>>
>> Amr
>>
>> On Oct 15, 2013, at 7:36 PM, Maria Farrell
>> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>

>> A huge plus one to Kathy's thanks!
>>
>> Maria
>>

>> On 15 October 2013 18:27, Kathy Kleiman <[log in to unmask]>
>> wrote: A huge thank you to Robin, Wendy and Joy - our departing
>> Chair and Councilmen!  The time you have spent, the care you have
>> devoted, the hours from work, family and sleep you have dedicated
>> is innumerable, unfathomable and uncountable.
>>
>> To Robin, in particular, your leadership has been amazing,
>> unceasing, dynamic and unyielding. I don't know how we would have
>> made it through the turbulent times without you. That there is
>> any balance in the New gTLD Applicant Guidebook at all is a
>> tribute to your leadership.
>>
>> Hopefully, you will all remain as advisers, guides, advocates and
>> inspirations.  We need your leadership in the days, months and
>> years ahead!
>>
>> All the best, Kathy

- --
Wendy Seltzer -- [log in to unmask] +1 617.863.0613
Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
Visiting Fellow, Yale Law School Information Society Project
http://wendy.seltzer.org/
https://www.chillingeffects.org/
https://www.torproject.org/
http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com/