From:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2014 15:01:21 +0300
Hi,

I don't know if they are so much thinking of changing, as one member has
suggested it.  But it becomes a possibility.

While I have been in a minority position as supportive of giving a
consensus based GAC*  parity in considerations, if the possibility of
majority vote decisions in the GAC is real, I join the 'non way in hell'
side of this discussion.

 avri

* (i support that for all consensus based AC advice - i really do
believe in SOAC parity when standing before the decision makers, i.e.
the Board)