From:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2011 11:16:01 +0300
Hello Avri,

My sincerest gratitude for your relentless and tireless efforts to help us
all organize. My name is not on the list provided via the link you sent.
Please add me. I have noticed that quite a few other members' names are not
on the list either, so I reiterate Avri's encouragement to go through it and
contact her regarding omissions.

Thanks again Avri.

Amr