From:
"Milan, Stefania" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Milan, Stefania
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2016 15:49:10 +0000
Dear Farzi
thanks much for taking the time to draft this public comment. I find Ed's suggestions to the point--thanks for including them.
May I suggest some change in the wording of the first paragraph, in the google doc?
As a member of the NCSG PC, I hope this gets to out table :-)
Thanks again!
Best, Stefania