From:
David H Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David H Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:46:43 -0700
This discussion is a bit tiresome, and more than a little bit inappropriate.

Can't we return to answering the questions posed last week in the CSC
response to version 6 of the NCUC proposal?

DHB

My position of online safety is that ICANN should only protect against
fraud and not free speech. Porn is a slippery slope. If we were to take
the Mormon position against porn, do we then take the Catholic position
against birth control or condom use? Do we take down criticism of Islam?
Do we protect children from "cults". ICANN is not in the law enforcement
business. We aren't here to police the Internet - just make it work.