Re: Vintage Sci-Fi books going cheap

Davin Kuntze <[log in to unmask]>

Book_Arts-L <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 18 Jun 2016 13:26:28 -0400

there's a great book store that specialized in exactly these editions right
near the shop in dumbo (brooklyn) called Singularity and Co. I'm in a book
club (just scifi of course) that is tangentially connected and have been
devouring everything that's been put up for offer. The folks in the club
are obsessive collectors of the old paperbacks and know all the
illustrators and editions and which ones have the best cover art. Sadly,
sometimes the cover are is better than the contents and vice versa. Goes to
show you really can't judge a book by its cover.

http://singularityshop.com/

Davin Kuntze
Woodside Press
63 Flushing Avenue