Help for PLASMACHEM-L Archives

PLASMACHEM-L Archives

PLASMACHEM-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

PLASMACHEM-L Home

PLASMACHEM-L  March 2017

PLASMACHEM-L March 2017

Re: Skimmer and Sampler Cones for Agilent 7800

PLASMACHEM-L: Analytical Chem.(ICP's, DCP's, MIP's).

Sun, 5 Mar 2017 22:59:44 +0000

Hello David and all,

Apologies for the source of confusion here.  We are currently updating the website and catalogue to include the Agilent 7800 ICP-MS supplies.

The standard configuration for the 7800 is Ni cones, with stainless steel skimmer base = G3280-67040 Sampler and G3280-67041 Skimmer.

Your Sampler cone options are:

Ni (std for x-lenses)		G3280-67040

Ni-plated			G3280-67061

Pt				G3280-67036

Pt (large 18mm insert)		G3280-67056

Your 3 Skimmer cone options are:

Skimmer, Ni			G3280-67041

Skimmer, Pt/Cu	base		G3280-67060

Skimmer, Pt/Ni	base		G3280-67063

Note the 7800 only has x-lens configuration. If you wanted to use Pt cones on 7800 you would need to also convert to Brass skimmer base (G3280-60621)

For info, the cones on 7800 are the same as for 7700 and 8800 with x-lens configuration.

I promise we will have new website structure and catalogue with easy cone guide shortly!

Please feel free to contact me for any more information

Kind Regards,

Gareth

Gareth Pearson, Ph.D MRACI CChem | Spectroscopy Supplies Product Manager (ICP-MS)

Agilent Technologies - Chemistries and Supplies Division

679 Springvale Road, Melbourne, Australia VIC 3170

T: +61 3 9566 1075

E: [log in to unmask]

www.agilent.com/chem/atomic

Information contained in this email transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by email reply.