Title: Technical Sales Associate
Due to significant business growth, Spectron, Inc., (SI) is seeking an experienced technical sales person to provide sales and marketing functions. Position includes developing and executing marketing and sales strategies, driving new revenue and ensuring customer satisfaction with our product and services. The candidate needs to be well versed with all relevant sales strategies and organizational skills. SI offers competitive compensation, including base salary, commission structure, health insurance, vacation and holiday pay, and 401k.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
· Generate new business opportunities with new and existing customers.
· Establish and maintain exceptional customer relationships
· Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
· Introduce new products to assigned accounts when available
· Generate all sales quotations and follow up on regular intervals
· Report competitive conditions and feedback to management.
· Implement strategies to support sales and profitability goals.
· Attend trade shows or sales conferences as needed
· Perform all other relevant duties as required.
· Bachelor's degree in science and (3+) years technical sales experience, or equivalent combined education and on the job experience.
· Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions.
· Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications.
· Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships and work in a team environment.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, etc.
· National and International Travel as needed - not to exceed 50%
Competitive salary (exempt), plus commission
Position based out of our Ventura, CA Office
ALL THOSE INTERESTED SEND RESUMES TO: [log in to unmask]
President - CEO
1601 Eastman Drive, Suite 205
Ventura, CA 93003