From: "tbarrett" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: PW ccTLD begins 30-day comment period
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:52:38 -0400

Dear Milton,

The PW ccTLD initiated a 30-day public comment period today regarding its
proposed policies, in accordance with GAC principles.  We are interested in
reaching as many constituencies as possible to respond to proposed pw
policies.  I think our stance on privacy and individual rights will be of
particular interest to the Noncom group.

The email below is the notice that was sent out to the GAC list today.

I would be willing to present a 10-15 minute overview during the NonCom
meeting next week in KL.  Is this something that you think the group would
like to hear?  Let me know if we can squeeze onto your agenda.

Best Regards,

Tom Barrett
+1.7819429975