In favor we support any sort of assistance "for workshops and technical
forums in
developing countries", and this would enhance local level coordinations,
though during the previous years it has increased a lot. People among the
communities are aware of the international events, even they can not
participate.

Thanks for sharing the information with the group.

Best Regards.
Hakik.