Subject: GNSO Review - Non-Commercial Users Constituency
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:10:34 -0000
From: "Tinkler,J" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Professor Mueller,

The Public Policy Group of the London School of Economics and Political =
Science (LSE) has recently been appointed by ICANN as the independent =
reviewers of the Generic Names Supporting Organisation (GNSO). We are =
delighted to have been appointed to complete this work.=20

The Review is designed to collect views from internet users on the GNSO =
in terms of its efficiency, transparency and the representativeness of =
the GNSO structure. One main route to achieve this will be an online =
survey that we will be encouraging different stakeholder groups to =
complete.=20

We will, of course, be very keen to elicit responses from members of =
each GNSO Constituency. In order to protect the integrity and security =
of the survey, we will need to allocate each individual or organisation =
a username and password. We would therefore like to email all the =
Non-Commercial Users Constituency member organisations with their own =
username and password over the next couple of days and encourage them to =
complete a survey.

Please would you be able to pass on to us contact details for each =
organisation/individual, including email addresses, for all your =
Constituency members? We would very much appreciate your help on this.

Do come back to us if you have any questions or queries.

Yours sincerely,

Jane Tinkler

GNSO Review Research Team
LSE Public Policy Group