Carlos -- that's a good idea.  I might recommend that the statement by our 3 Council reps be drafted with me and Milton (as our Task Force representatives).  That way, a careful statement of our understanding at both the TF and Council levels is reflected.

Regards, Kathy

This seems endless, but we should prepare carefully the statement of why
we voted in favor of the current formulation. It would be a single
statement for our three council reps, right?

I would insist with Bruce that each statement be immediately circulated
to all GNSO council members as soon as it is received -- which justifies
us doing ours as soon as possible.