Yes, I never received anything further on WebEx either (and am eager to try it out).

Robin

On Jan 27, 2008, at 12:47 PM, Carlos Afonso wrote:

MM, the only info I got on WebEx came from you, one on Dec.12 mentioning you would start "moving [NCUC] members into WebEx", and today's msg.

Still looking forward to get acquainted with this concoction.

frt rgds

--c.a.

Milton L Mueller wrote:
I just noticed today that on January 19 PIR sent me a login information
for the new Webex arrangement they are doing for us. I mention this
because it was automatically put into my spam file for reasons I am not
sure of. How many of the rest of you received the email and have logged
in to the WebEx site? Milton Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
XS4All Professor, Delft University of Technology
Internet Governance Project:
http://internetgovernance.org

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA  94117  USA
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: [log in to unmask]