I think that sound reasonable Milton – especially the old members acting in their capacity until after the Cairo meeting.

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis

Lecturer in IT&T Law, Panellist,

Chair Membership Committee,

Global Internet Governance Academic Network,

University of Strathclyde,

The Law School,

141 St James Road,

Glasgow G4 0LT.