Dear Members of NCUC:

I want to introduce my self , my name es José Francisco Arce and together with Daniela Donemberg are going to represent AGEIA Densi at NCUC. I would like to apologize for the delay of the presentation, I have just retourn from my holydays and was unable to report before.

We are both lawyers and got our degree at Univesidad Nacional de Córdoba, one of the most prestigios University of Latinamerica. I was previously associated with ICANN through LacRalo and had participated in some teleconferences.

AGEIA Densi is a nonprofit organization, dedicated to study and investigate cyber law and Information Society. It has organized several conferences and activities related with this topics.

Finally, we would like to thank you for accepting AGEIA Densi as member of NCUC.

Kind regards from Córdoba, Argentina.

Arce, Jose Francisco

www.ar.ageiadendi.org

Skype ID : Josearce82

Phone: + 54  (351)  423 5423

Mobile: + 54 9 (351) 156 788 920

PS (Request): Please add my partner Daniela Donemberg to the discussion list:

Donemberg, Daniela

Skype ID:

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Phone: + 54 (351) 4514094