Dear all,

My  Ph.D. Thesis and the book I am currently working on is on domain name
regulation and the balance between trademark and domain name protection. I
am not really certain how many would agree with my approach but the truth is
that I have been researching for a substantial number of years on this
issue. From the call it is not really straightforward how much workload is
involved (I guess it is quite a lot) but I would like to nominate myself and
preferably work with someone else on this?
Please do let me know if anyone else is interested or we can move towards
Billšs suggestion and I can cooperate with an outreach committee, which I
think makes also good sense.

Thanks

Konstantinos

--