To All,
ICANN's Public Forum takes place tomorrow, and the section on the IRT
starts the entire process.
For those who don't know, this is where individuals have an opportunity
to directly address the Board
on issues of import. One of our key issues at this meeting is the IRT
Report.

For those here in Sydney, our time is bright and early - 8-9am. (Why
they want to start off with the most explosive
issues, I surely don't know).  Please be there with bells on -- we need
everyone at the microphones!

For those not at the ICANN meeting, we need you too. If you are
following, if you have concerns about the IRT report, there are ways to
participate (and your participation is probably more heavily noticed by
staff than ours).  According to the ICANN.org webpage,
http://syd.icann.org/node/3785, "You will be able to view the public
forum live from 8am Sydney time on Thursday 25 June. Just register
<http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/e25733704/event/registration.html> for
remote participation and then follow this link
<http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/e25733704/event/login.html> to go to full
window conferencing."  So come along too!

Best,
Kathy