I do – or am supposed to – receive royalties on RtheR, you should not be able to read ALL of the book. Just enough to entice you.

But now that you mention it I just sent the manuscript last night for the new book to the publisher. This will be cover the expanded, post-WSIS Internet governance world.

The title is Networks and States: The Global political of Internet governance. But it will take months to print it.

--MM

From: Non-Commercial User Constituency [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of InternationalParents
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Milton Mueller on the Root and Google books

An info, for those uninitiated like me,

for a primer on ICANN and IG, read Milton Mueller's book: Ruling the Root.

Its even readable via Google books!

What is the deal on this Milton?

Do you still receive royalties via a deal between publisher and Google?

Caroline Isautier

San Francisco Consulting blogs

Frenchparents.net - Bilingual online community in San Francisco

InternationalParentsSocial network in 30 cities worldwide

Le premier réseau international des familles futées

The first international network for smart parents