Re: 161 NCUC Members from 53 Different Countries - Yet We Can Do More Great job Robin! Congratulations for the energy you have put in enlarging the community.
I’ll try once more to spread the word to IAMCR and ECREA. Could you resend your “invitation to join” document to all us, for easier spread?
Best
divina