Faculty of Mass Communication
Modern Sciences and Arts University
EGYPT

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:39 AM, Konstantinos Komaitis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I would like to congratulate all who got elected as well as the fellow nominees. Thanks to everyone who voted for me and I will try my best to bring some taste of Europe to our great team.

Best

KK

From: Non-Commercial User Constituency [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin Gross
Sent: 28 September 2009 19:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NCUC Election Results .... drum roll please

Dear All,

The 2009 NCUC Annual Election results are now in.

The complete results can be viewed directly online at:

Thank you to Carlos Afonso and the gentle folk at NIC.br for holding the election and managing its process.

Thank you to all the candidates who stood in our most robust NCUC election EVER!

Congrats to the new representatives!

Best,

Robin

Final Results:

Executive Committee Africa: Alex Gakuru

Executive Committee Asia: David Cake

Executive Committee Europe: Konstantinos Komaitis

Executive Committee North America: Brenden Kuerbis

Executive Committee South America: Carlos Affonso de Souza

GNSO Council: Wendy Seltzer

NCUC Chair: Robin Gross

Charter revisions approved

NCUC Elections

NCUC

Results

Executive Committee Africa

Alex Gakuru - 26

Rafik Dammak - 14

David Kissoondoyal - 4

Blank - 7

Executive Committee Asia

David Cake - 45

Blank - 6

Executive Committee Europe

Konstantinos Komaitis - 30

Cedric Laurant - 16

Blank - 5

Executive Committee North America

Brenden Kuerbis - 41

Blank - 10

Executive Committee South America

Carlos Affonso de Souza - 33

Gabriel Pineiro - 10

Blank - 8

GNSO Council

Wendy Seltzer - 28

Konstantinos Komaitis - 11

Rudi Vansnick - 8

Rafik Dammak - 2

Blank - 2

NCUC Chair

Robin Gross - 48

Blank - 3

Approval of the NCUC Charter Revisions

Yes - 48

No - 1

Blank - 2

info: [log in to unmask]

IP JUSTICE

Robin Gross, Executive Director

1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA  94117  USA

p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451