From: Non-Commercial User Constituency [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin Gross
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 11:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominations procedures?

Thanks, Norbert.

Multiple nominations are no problem at all.

Nominations should be send to the main NCUC list.

Robin

On Sep 6, 2009, at 3:39 AM, Norbert Klein wrote:

Thanks for the "NCUC Elections 2009 - Nominations Now Open" info, it said
which positions are to be filled, but I missed to see whether we can send
one or multiple nominations, and where to send the nominations. We do not
have much time - I hope for further instructions soon.

Norbert Klein

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA  94117  USA
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: [log in to unmask]