Good morning,

On Oct 26, 2009, at 8:15 AM, Wolf Ludwig wrote:

> As far as I can remember, we agreed on having a joint dinner-talk-
> drink-
> discuss meeting here in Seoul tonight. Are there any suggestions
> already
> regarding where to go and when to meet exactly? Otherwise, I'll try to
> figure this out with Bill.

I'd suggested meeting after the IDN reception at 20:00 in the lobby
and then heading somewhere.  Since I have no idea how many people will
show up, and whether people will want to eat or just drink (perhaps
depends on whether there's sufficient munchies at the reception), I
have not asked the concierge to suggest a place or make a booking. So
I guess we'll just deal with it on the spot.  There are of course bars
and restos ($$) in the hotel if inertia sets in, but personally I hope
we'll manage to get out the door.  I've not breathed fresh air since
Friday and would rather be out in Seoul than stay in this sealed box.

Best,

Bill