Yes, Robin, when people like me say that ICANN isn't accountable to anyone we know that the Board has ultimate decision making power but the issue is to whom are THEY accountable?

A corporate board is accountable to the shareholders.

Most Cal. Non Profit Public Benefits are accountable to a membership.

ICANN has no members.