OK, it looks as if all the feedback I've gotten favors the more delimited, policy determination objective.
If there are any dissenting voices please speak up, otherwise Avri and I will report to the DT that we (NCUC/NCSG) favor the first version of Objective 5.
--MM

________________________________
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brenden Kuerbis [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] [ncsg-policy] Re: Vertical integration charter

+1, it is best to limit the scope of the PDP as best we can

---------------------------------------
Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Mary Wong <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
I agree and support Milton's and Avri's version, particularly in view of the very tight time frame the PDP will take place in.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA