Hi Carlos,

Own might not be the best word except I'm referring to the name. I'm the founder of the Church of Reality which is a religion based on believing in everything that's real. Seems kind of obvious but for some reason the rest of the world finds it incomprehensible.

Carlos A. Afonso wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Maybe off-topic, but... how does a person "owns" a Church? And how does
the TM Office issue a trademark on such a generic word? Maybe someone
else trademarked "water", "air", "fire"...???

As I said, this is getting really far-fetched... ;)

--c.a.

Marc Perkel wrote:

How would this be evaluated? I'm the owner of the Church of Reality and
I have a trademark on the word "reality" itself. (In the religious and
spiritual counseling class) - So - if (when) I apply for .reaity - what
would be the process of evaluating that?