You are invited to participate in an informational webinar on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 to discuss the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), current Internet issues important to not for profit organizations and to learn more about becoming involved in ICANN policy making.

Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time: 12:00 UTC (8am EST)

Time: 19:00 UTC (3pm EST)

There will be two duplicate webinar sessions held to accommodate different time zones.  Each session is scheduled to run for 60 minutes and will be conducted in English only. To convert those times into your local time, see: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html.

Instructions to Join the Meeting

Audio Teleconference:

Toll Free – 1-877-647-3411

Participant Code – 7858150316

International Toll Free Numbers are available: https://mtginfo.pgi.com/callmanagement.asp?bwebid=9820041&cid=da67e6bed7e95a15d775fce74d4b&confid=da6be6bad7ee5a1fd774fce84d4b&brandid=1

Microsoft Live Meeting: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/aamc/join?id=ICANN051210&role=attend&pw=ICANN051210A First time users: To save time before the meeting, please confirm your system is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting.

Add to my Outlook Calendar: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/aamc/meetingICS?id=ICANN051210&role=attend&pw=ICANN051210A&i=i.ics

Please RSVP via email to Debra Hughes at [log in to unmask] and indicate which call you would like to join, 12:00 UTC or 19:00 UTC.

If you are not able to participate in either of the live sessions, but have questions or would like a copy of the slides, please email Debra Hughes at [log in to unmask].

Debra Y. Hughes l Senior Counsel

American Red Cross

Office of the General Counsel

2025 E Street, NW