From: Glen de Saint Géry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: July 14, 2010 3:55:58 PM PDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [liaison6c] FW: Audiocast details

Pease distribute as widely as possible for the GNSO Council meeting, 15 July at 11:00UTC.

Agenda for GNSO Council Meeting 15 July 2010

On Behalf Of Marika Konings

Dear All,

The audiocast for tomorrow’s GNSO Council meeting will be available from http://stream.icann.org/gnso/. Please do note that this is a trial so it might not be perfect (yet). We would, however, appreciate any feedback you, members of your stakeholder groups / constituencies or others participating have on the audiocast so we can take it into account going forward.

With best regards,

Marika

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA  94117  USA
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: [log in to unmask]