Effectivemment Avri, I think this option can not be excluded because voluntary movements are very active in the community and, more generally, with 80% of the rural and peri-urban areas without significant economic power.
I support your warning on this point.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
NCUC/GNSO MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
                           +243811980914
email:                   [log in to unmask]
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr
siège temporaire : Boulevard du 30 juin Immeuble   Royal, Entrée A,7e niveau.