From: Hughes, Debra Y.
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 9:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: American Red Cross' Comments on Initial Report on Vertical Integration Between Registrars and Registries

Attached are comments regarding the Initial Report on Vertical Integration Between Registrars and Registries submitted on behalf of the American Red Cross.

Thank you for the opportunity to comment.

<<American Red Cross Comments to VI Report - 08122010.pdf>>

Debra Y. Hughes l Senior Counsel

American Red Cross

Office of the General Counsel

2025 E Street, NW

Washington, D.C. 20006

Phone: (202) 303-5356

Fax: (202) 303-0143

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Office of the General Counsel of the American Red Cross and may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me immediately by e-mail at [log in to unmask]  and delete this e-mail message from your computer. Thank you.