Like Avri, I've been contributing 'internally' being on the WT since Seoul. Thanks to Robin for suggesting it.

Alex

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 7:45 PM, Mary Wong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I agree it's important that NCSG/NCUC submit a comment (and may have said so before ... ?)

ICANN-wise, I'm up to my eyeballs with several WGs and the Council stuff, so with conference and other commitments to my day job will not be able to take the lead. I should have a few days at the end of the month to help out, though, so will be happy to work with/amend/add to any paper anyone else who has time before then may care to draft.

Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

From: Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
To: NCSG-Policy <[log in to unmask]>
CC: NCSG Members List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 9/2/2010 10:42 AM
Subject: [ncsg-policy] Re: PDP review

As of August 30, 2010, Franklin Pierce Law Center has affiliated with the University of New Hampshire and is now known as the University of New Hampshire School of Law. Please note that all email addresses have changed and now follow the convention: [log in to unmask]. For more information on the University of New Hampshire School of Law, please visit law.unh.edu

--
regards,

Alex Gakuru
http://www.mwenyeji.com