Hi Avri,

Sorry, its been done now! Thanks for reminding us.

Caroline

Le 2 nov. 10 à 16:41, Avri Doria a écrit :

Hi,

Voting for NCSG  council seats and for NCUC officers has been going on for several days now and only 30 of 220 votes have been submitted.

Please vote.

It is a good habit to get into.  And it shows that there is a SG group and a Constituency that actually cares and pays attention to all of this.

And hopefully, NCSG will have a charter to vote on someday where we will need to have 2/3 of you all vote again, so the practice is needed.

You should all have received ballots from [log in to unmask].  If not, please let Robin and I know so we can get it fixed, although please check you spam etc filters first.

So please, vote!

a.

Frenchparents.net -
Bilingual online community in San Francisco

InternationalParents -
Le premier réseau international des familles futées
The first international network for smart parents