I have to agree. I think that the technology to develop a name server system that no one government can control is worthwhile even if it is never deployed. We should at least know how to do it and have that be out there so that if the powers that exist now keep crossing lines that shouldn't be crossed then the people can switch them offf rather than them switching us off.