Hi milton..

Thanks, this explanation can become our statement to the ICANN, we have to
state to the ICANN that we strongly suggest ICANN only play their role for
registration of domain name & evaluation the criteria, AND The authority
to evaluate the content of the websites will belong to each local
government.

Regards,

Dwi

 Dwi,