Hi Guys,

Thanks for the initial drafts and edits to this group statement.  I've made some additional suggested edits to the latest draft circulated (attached).

I think the draft still needs to have the trademark issues beefed up (Konstantinos?) and would benefit tremendously from Bill's copyediting skills.  I suspect the document will end up as a "NCUC comment", but we'll see....

Any other comments and suggested edits to the group statement?

What kind of time frame are we on for finalizing this comment?  I suppose we should have something final to present at least 1 week before the Brussels meeting.

Thanks,
Robin