---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Neuman, Jeff <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 2:23 AM
Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] No Call this week or next - Status Check
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

All,

Hope everyone had a safe an uneventful trip back from ICANN.  Just writing to check in on the progress you and your stakeholder groups/constituencies are making on providing comments by April 1st (Next week).

I would like to schedule our next call for Thursday April 7th at the regularly scheduled time.  Hopefully by then, we will have all of our comments in and have had a few days to review them.  Please come to that meeting prepared to discuss the comments.  We have a short time to complete our work.

Thanks!

Jeffrey J. Neuman

21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling, VA 20166

Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 / [log in to unmask]  / www.neustar.biz

Please note new address starting March 21, 2011:  21575 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling VA 20166