Actually I had a typo and didn't get it bought. Here's what they want.

Hey Marc,

It looks like a little push helped speed things along! We're excited we've been able to connect a perfect domain match for you!! We received both validation & appraisal. GilroyFarmersMarket.com has been valued between $1,700-$2,500 by SwiftAppraisal.com. We were able to negotiate 50% OFF with the domain scout and GilroyFarmersMarket.com is now up for the Buy-It-Now price of $850. Follow the links below to take ownership of this perfect domain match:

GilroyFarmersMarket.com

*LISTED "BUY IT NOW" PRICE: $850.00

*This "Listed Price" will go public soon. ACT NOW to ensure your business owns its perfect web domain match!!

CLICK HERE TO SAFELY PURCHASE THROUGH: GODADDY.COM

Feel free to respond to this email with any questions on taking ownership of this perfect web domain match!